Hands-on activity: Group fun
Friday 9/24, 2 pm, 10 minutes; Friday evening 9/24, 30 minutes
Incorporate real dance moves with rhythm and sounds to bring out laughter through joyful movements!
Sheila has been a dancer since she was 6 years old. She has performed Lindy Hop Swing Dancing on TV, Las Vegas and many other venues. She graduated from college with a major in dance & a teaching credential in Physical Education & math. She knows all forms of dance and was even able to teach her CSUN college football team modern dance. She has been a professional belly dancer and taught dance to college students. She has incorporated rhythms and styles into Laughter Yoga and loves to share her style with others.
5 Good Reasons To Register Early
- Make sure you attend the round table experts session of your choice on Friday and Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of 25 participants per session.
- Make sure you are on the double-decker bus that will bring laughter, play and celebration in town on Saturday afternoon. Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Need a discount? We will only accept volunteers until August 22nd.
- Need help finding a roommate or a ride to save some money? We’ll do our best to help, but can only help registered conference participants.
- Because you care. Creating this event represents a massive amount of work and a big investment. Help us plan better. Managing anything at the last minute is not fun.
All Posts In This Category
- Carmela Carlyle (California, USA)
- Connie Jasinskas (Ontario, Canada)
- Cynthia Paris (Wisconsin, USA)
- Dolores Garcia-Puebla (Arizona, USA)
- Hilary Kimblin (California, USA)
- Ina Lukas (California, USA)
- Isabella Stoloff (California, USA)
- Jaruska Solyova (California, USA)
- Jeffrey Briar (California, USA)
- Jill and Dan Johnson (South Dakota, USA)
- Kim Selbert (California, USA)
- Laura Gentry (Iowa, USA)
- Linda Leclerc (Quebec, Canada)
- Linda LeVier (California, USA)
- Lisa Pettersen (Florida, USA)
- Luis Gomez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Mark Romero (California, USA)
- Martha Belknap (California, USA)
- Matty O’Shea (Tennessee, USA)
- Merv Neal (Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Coleman (California, USA)
- Michele Caskey & Carla Brown (New Mexico, USA)
- Monnet Zubieta (California, USA)
- Nira Berry (Washington D.C., USA)
- Pragito Dove (California, USA)
- Sarito Sun (California, USA)
- Sebastien Gendry (California, USA)
- Sheila E. Horowitz (California, USA)
- Simeon Darwick (New York, USA)
- Stephen Findley (Texas, USA)
We do our best to avoid any change of plan, and appreciate that events beyond our control can happen anytime. Note therefore that our presenters, classes, events, and their advertised dates and times in the 2011 All America Laughter Yoga Conference are subject to change without notice.