Laughing Meditation, Friday 9/23 at 8 am (45 minutes)
Keynote “Laughing as Celebration and Meditation”, Saturday 9/24 at 9:20am (50 minutes)
Life is a celebration and laughter is a vital element of celebration. How can we let joy express freely in our life and in our meditations? Unconditional laughter and unconditional celebration are the ways of the mystics.
In laughing meditation, we can easily open the doors to the Divine. Join in with the laughter of the enlightened ones and experience ecstasy and enlightenment.
‘O what is laughter….?
What is this precious love and laughter
Budding in our hearts?
It is the glorious sound
Of a soul waking up!’
~ Hafiz ~S
Sarito Sun has been leading laughter groups over 30 years. She first learned the Laughing Meditation from Osho. Sarito has inspired thousands of people to open up to the joys of laughter. She studied with Dr. Madan Kataria of Laughter Yoga and with Steve Wilson of World Laughter Tour. Sarito is the person responsible for bringing the Laughter Movement to San Diego County in 2003. She is “Laughologist” for the Chopra Center in Carlsbad, where she has been teaching for seven years.
A few places that have enjoyed Sarito’s programs are: The Chopra Center for Well-Being, Genentech, Kyocera Wireless, The Golden Door, San Diego Cancer Center, Cal State San Marcos, Osher Lifelong Learning, Carlsbad Senior Center, Seaside Center for Spiritual Living, San Rafael Catholic Church, Women of St. Timothy, Redwood Town Court, Red Hat Society, and many others.
Sarito Sun has a CD available to help people practice the Laughing Meditation. It is “Laughing Celebration” and it is available on her website www.saritosun.com
5 Good Reasons To Register Early
- Make sure you attend the round table experts session of your choice on Friday and Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of 25 participants per session.
- Make sure you are on the double-decker bus that will bring laughter, play and celebration in town on Saturday afternoon. Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Need a discount? We will only accept volunteers until August 22nd.
- Need help finding a roommate or a ride to save some money? We’ll do our best to help, but can only help registered conference participants.
- Because you care. Creating this event represents a massive amount of work and a big investment. Help us plan better. Managing anything at the last minute is not fun.
All Posts In This Category
- Carmela Carlyle (California, USA)
- Connie Jasinskas (Ontario, Canada)
- Cynthia Paris (Wisconsin, USA)
- Dolores Garcia-Puebla (Arizona, USA)
- Hilary Kimblin (California, USA)
- Ina Lukas (California, USA)
- Isabella Stoloff (California, USA)
- Jaruska Solyova (California, USA)
- Jeffrey Briar (California, USA)
- Jill and Dan Johnson (South Dakota, USA)
- Kim Selbert (California, USA)
- Laura Gentry (Iowa, USA)
- Linda Leclerc (Quebec, Canada)
- Linda LeVier (California, USA)
- Lisa Pettersen (Florida, USA)
- Luis Gomez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Mark Romero (California, USA)
- Martha Belknap (California, USA)
- Matty O’Shea (Tennessee, USA)
- Merv Neal (Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Coleman (California, USA)
- Michele Caskey & Carla Brown (New Mexico, USA)
- Monnet Zubieta (California, USA)
- Nira Berry (Washington D.C., USA)
- Pragito Dove (California, USA)
- Sarito Sun (California, USA)
- Sebastien Gendry (California, USA)
- Sheila E. Horowitz (California, USA)
- Simeon Darwick (New York, USA)
- Stephen Findley (Texas, USA)
We do our best to avoid any change of plan, and appreciate that events beyond our control can happen anytime. Note therefore that our presenters, classes, events, and their advertised dates and times in the 2011 All America Laughter Yoga Conference are subject to change without notice.