Round table experts: How to transform toxic energy into peace and joy
Saturday 9/24, 2:20 pm, four 15 minutes sessions
While many seeking a healthy lifestyle spend a lot of time and money on modalities designed to balance their energy and bring themselves into harmonic resonance, laughter by its very nature is the most direct escape route from suffering into wholeness. Carla and Michele will discuss and demonstrate how laughter: transcends duality, brings you into a whole brain state, transforms judgmental energy, circumnavigates the pain body, and resonates at healing frequencies of sound, transforming the most stagnant and resistant thoughts and feelings, leading you to the perfection of your authentic self.
Michele Caskey is an Expressive Arts Practitioner, Reiki Master and artist who has been studying and teaching the link between creative expression and energy healing for over 10 years. Her work as an artist and healer has been empowered by using a daily laughter practice to release limiting thoughts and beliefs. www.youvegottobekidding.net
Carla Brown is a Life Coach, Artist, Writer, Healing Practitioner and teacher who uses laughter, joy and celebration as tools for connecting to the authentic self. Her passion is living and teaching the power we have to laugh and love ourselves free from pain and fear and back to wholeness.
5 Good Reasons To Register Early
- Make sure you attend the round table experts session of your choice on Friday and Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of 25 participants per session.
- Make sure you are on the double-decker bus that will bring laughter, play and celebration in town on Saturday afternoon. Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Need a discount? We will only accept volunteers until August 22nd.
- Need help finding a roommate or a ride to save some money? We’ll do our best to help, but can only help registered conference participants.
- Because you care. Creating this event represents a massive amount of work and a big investment. Help us plan better. Managing anything at the last minute is not fun.
All Posts In This Category
- Carmela Carlyle (California, USA)
- Connie Jasinskas (Ontario, Canada)
- Cynthia Paris (Wisconsin, USA)
- Dolores Garcia-Puebla (Arizona, USA)
- Hilary Kimblin (California, USA)
- Ina Lukas (California, USA)
- Isabella Stoloff (California, USA)
- Jaruska Solyova (California, USA)
- Jeffrey Briar (California, USA)
- Jill and Dan Johnson (South Dakota, USA)
- Kim Selbert (California, USA)
- Laura Gentry (Iowa, USA)
- Linda Leclerc (Quebec, Canada)
- Linda LeVier (California, USA)
- Lisa Pettersen (Florida, USA)
- Luis Gomez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Mark Romero (California, USA)
- Martha Belknap (California, USA)
- Matty O’Shea (Tennessee, USA)
- Merv Neal (Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Coleman (California, USA)
- Michele Caskey & Carla Brown (New Mexico, USA)
- Monnet Zubieta (California, USA)
- Nira Berry (Washington D.C., USA)
- Pragito Dove (California, USA)
- Sarito Sun (California, USA)
- Sebastien Gendry (California, USA)
- Sheila E. Horowitz (California, USA)
- Simeon Darwick (New York, USA)
- Stephen Findley (Texas, USA)
We do our best to avoid any change of plan, and appreciate that events beyond our control can happen anytime. Note therefore that our presenters, classes, events, and their advertised dates and times in the 2011 All America Laughter Yoga Conference are subject to change without notice.