Activity: Levity Project
Saturday 9/23, 4-6pm
Important: space onboard the Levity double decker bus is limited. Sign up early to make sure your participations to this fun outing is guaranteed! While we will do every thing possible to make sure nobody is left behind, appreciate that each bus holds 70 people and we need to have a minimum of participants in each to make it viable.
Yes, this trip is open to all! People who are not attending the conference can purchase their ticket for $15 here. Conference attendees have priority seating. Do not purchase a ticket if you are already attending the conference. Assuming you have signed up early enough and there is space, it’s included in your registration price.
We invite you to come play with The Levity Project in various scenic locations of San Diego traveling in a double-decker bus. Join us as we bring laughter, play and celebration in town! The Levity Project is unique idea that brings together people. Expect to engage in public acts of laughter, play and celebration (flash mob-style) to create change in a social setting. The only requirement to participate is to have fun, be playful and be willing to bring your laughter and joy to a public place with other fun-loving people.
Ina is an inspiring public speaker whose passion is to reflect to others the powerful light that is within them, and inspire them to live each day in a little more bliss.
5 Good Reasons To Register Early
- Make sure you attend the round table experts session of your choice on Friday and Saturday afternoon. There is a maximum of 25 participants per session.
- Make sure you are on the double-decker bus that will bring laughter, play and celebration in town on Saturday afternoon. Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Need a discount? We will only accept volunteers until August 22nd.
- Need help finding a roommate or a ride to save some money? We’ll do our best to help, but can only help registered conference participants.
- Because you care. Creating this event represents a massive amount of work and a big investment. Help us plan better. Managing anything at the last minute is not fun.
All Posts In This Category
- Carmela Carlyle (California, USA)
- Connie Jasinskas (Ontario, Canada)
- Cynthia Paris (Wisconsin, USA)
- Dolores Garcia-Puebla (Arizona, USA)
- Hilary Kimblin (California, USA)
- Ina Lukas (California, USA)
- Isabella Stoloff (California, USA)
- Jaruska Solyova (California, USA)
- Jeffrey Briar (California, USA)
- Jill and Dan Johnson (South Dakota, USA)
- Kim Selbert (California, USA)
- Laura Gentry (Iowa, USA)
- Linda Leclerc (Quebec, Canada)
- Linda LeVier (California, USA)
- Lisa Pettersen (Florida, USA)
- Luis Gomez (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Mark Romero (California, USA)
- Martha Belknap (California, USA)
- Matty O’Shea (Tennessee, USA)
- Merv Neal (Victoria, Australia)
- Michael Coleman (California, USA)
- Michele Caskey & Carla Brown (New Mexico, USA)
- Monnet Zubieta (California, USA)
- Nira Berry (Washington D.C., USA)
- Pragito Dove (California, USA)
- Sarito Sun (California, USA)
- Sebastien Gendry (California, USA)
- Sheila E. Horowitz (California, USA)
- Simeon Darwick (New York, USA)
- Stephen Findley (Texas, USA)
We do our best to avoid any change of plan, and appreciate that events beyond our control can happen anytime. Note therefore that our presenters, classes, events, and their advertised dates and times in the 2011 All America Laughter Yoga Conference are subject to change without notice.